Here Goes Nothing! Here Goes Nothing!

I got a kick out of the last one.

Anyway theres one thing that i noticed, when you skip to the one with Zoey you dont hear the knocking on the window, not a big prob tho, and good job!!

Oh shoot. :o
...I wonder why that is. D:

Thanks for telling me!!

Life in the Tomato Patch Life in the Tomato Patch

Quite good

i got a kick outa this, not the best ive ever seen but very original(i think thats why i gave you a 10 if any). keep it up, the only suggestions i have is that maybe the tomatos shouldnt have been so "drone like" you could have put maybe a spazzish tomato in or even another fruit...or Veg? whatever a tomato is, anyway not bad.

Do you? Do you really? Do you? Do you really?

Different

Kinda scary truthfully, im giving it 5 stars so i dont dream about this LOL, lets see, the art wasnt bad, umm not too sure what to say now.

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

Great!!

this WAY beats the first one!

Dadgame Dadgame

AWESOME!!

This is a really good game! amazinglly orriginal too!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Wow

You WAY outdid yourself this time! This is SO much better then the 1st! there are HP bars so you dont hav'ta play the "guess their HP game" the switching their order is really helpful!! the only thing i would suggest is that for player 1 it shouldnt take 1 turn to switch swords, kuz thats a little annoying. but i love this game!

Sonic the Hedgehog 3-Zone Boss Sonic the Hedgehog 3-Zone Boss

Gratz!

I like this one good job!

The Birth of Frida The Birth of Frida

oooook kinda wierd

thank you so much for making this! the reason im so happy is because of the authors comments '"THE BIRTH OF VENUS" by Sandro Botticelli". Because of you i got a 95% on my latin midterm exam!! Thank you Frida and Sab!!

Turn off your Light! Turn off your Light!

Great!!

zombie survival and world war Z? Zombie Survival guide was an EPIC book! Did you read both of them? and Btw you got me hooked on L4D. DX, but its so fun, so thx. btw CROWN IT CROWN IT!!! lolzzz

ahahaha XD
Awesome! Glad I could get somebody to try out L4D. c:

Naera the Succubus Naera the Succubus

Great!

the only thing i think is that maybe you should have done was put a little color in it. (its just a little plain if anything)

Sabtastic responds:

My buddy Arvalis ended up colouring this, actually.
We traded art, so he coloured my lines, and I coloured his.

Here's the coloured version: