All 11 art Reviews

The Birth of Frida The Birth of Frida

oooook kinda wierd

thank you so much for making this! the reason im so happy is because of the authors comments '"THE BIRTH OF VENUS" by Sandro Botticelli". Because of you i got a 95% on my latin midterm exam!! Thank you Frida and Sab!!

Turn off your Light! Turn off your Light!

Great!!

zombie survival and world war Z? Zombie Survival guide was an EPIC book! Did you read both of them? and Btw you got me hooked on L4D. DX, but its so fun, so thx. btw CROWN IT CROWN IT!!! lolzzz

ahahaha XD
Awesome! Glad I could get somebody to try out L4D. c:

Naera the Succubus Naera the Succubus

Great!

the only thing i think is that maybe you should have done was put a little color in it. (its just a little plain if anything)

Sabtastic responds:

My buddy Arvalis ended up colouring this, actually.
We traded art, so he coloured my lines, and I coloured his.

Here's the coloured version:

Ichigo - UnBound Ichigo - UnBound

Dude

Beastly!!

Sabtastic Left 4 Dead Sabtastic Left 4 Dead

Your awesome, you know that?

You are ONLY girl i (Sorta) know who plays Left4Dead. You are an EPIC artist too!! Bet'cha cant wait for L4D 2 huh? I dont play L4D myself but after seeing all your L4D art i want to try too. (So, Damn you. You got me hooked on a new game XP) Heheh i think i said this already but awesome drawing, its awesome!

Sabtastic responds:

I actually can't sufficiently describe my excitement and anticipation for Left 4 Dead 2 in words. lol
I've already played the Demo and seen the trailer n' stuff, and i'm counting down the days. It's gonna be SUCH a kickass game. <3

Miracle Treat Day Miracle Treat Day

Ahahah thats me

Im sorry, Me and my friends do this on those days. we leave school (durring lunch blocks...or not XD) grab a buncha stuff and take it back to school. XD sorry DQ workers i had no it was like this. This is pretty funny. i didnt get the joke at 1st but now i do haha. (Great work!)

Zero Suit Samus Zero Suit Samus

YESSSS!

THANK YOU!! Samus is my favorite Nintendo Character, for obvious reasons Xp
anyway epic pic, backgrounds a little plain and her face looks a bit off but this is wicked!!

Yoko Pinup Yoko Pinup

Great!!

I really like this! You should make more Yoko art! The only thing i can say is that-Well im not sure what it is, the best way too discribe it is...hmm, It doesnt exactly have a Yoko feel to it, This is just my oppinion but i think yokos a bit...Clueless i guess 0_0, If you understand what im saying good because i dont. HAHA

Yoko Anime Expo 2009 Yoko Anime Expo 2009

Great!

Everythings great! the only thing that you should have done is GET RID OF THOSE WORDS! Haha

Yoko is sexy Yoko is sexy

Haha

Havent really seen this kinda style before, but damn Yoko still looks...awesome XD

Zelldoom responds:

its kinda nameless and dan paladin style (as darkenxz says)