Here Goes Nothing! Here Goes Nothing!

I got a kick out of the last one.

Anyway theres one thing that i noticed, when you skip to the one with Zoey you dont hear the knocking on the window, not a big prob tho, and good job!!

Sabtastic responds:

Oh shoot. :o
...I wonder why that is. D:

Thanks for telling me!!

Life in the Tomato Patch Life in the Tomato Patch

Quite good

i got a kick outa this, not the best ive ever seen but very original(i think thats why i gave you a 10 if any). keep it up, the only suggestions i have is that maybe the tomatos shouldnt have been so "drone like" you could have put maybe a spazzish tomato in or even another fruit...or Veg? whatever a tomato is, anyway not bad.

Do you? Do you really? Do you? Do you really?

Different

Kinda scary truthfully, im giving it 5 stars so i dont dream about this LOL, lets see, the art wasnt bad, umm not too sure what to say now.

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Damn

Im not gunna lie its true

Peach Blossom Peach Blossom

Haha

Song gets a bit annoying after awhile tho!

Cheesecake? Cheesecake?

amusing

Its not bad i guess, i just think that maybe you could have put some sort of animatoin in it besides just text

The water cycle for n00bs The water cycle for n00bs

I giggled

Loved the drawings and dancing, music too, good job! only thing is it ends a bit suddenly.

BeamShank responds:

Thanks!
couldnt find a way to end it so I just made it stop abruptly

Why dogs smell butts Why dogs smell butts

Nice try

Nooooooot too sure how too rate this one, wasnt really sure what was going on or what was happening. pictures were drawn quite well tho.

Ness' Adventure Part 3 Ness' Adventure Part 3

Heheh

you got a good sense of humor.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Awesome!

Prob my fav episode so far! the fight scenes (as usual) were awsome, and you were quite creative w/the moves and everything. 10/10!!